Many types of injuries can be difficult to overcome, but spinal cord injuries require a heightened level of recovery, whether it be paraplegia, quadriplegia or tetraplegia. In many cases, the injured individual must learn to live with limited or no mobility because of nerve damage causing partial or complete paralysis. In some cases, a spinal cord injury can shorten a person's life span or be fatal, causing extreme hardship for that individual's loved ones.
Dedicated To Helping Clients Recover From Spinal Cord And Traumatic Injuries
As Boston spinal cord injury attorneys at Giarrusso Norton Cooley & McGlone, P.C., we handle the complexities and frustrations of the legal battle against insurance companies for our clients as they focus on what matters most — their health, well-being and financial future.
Our distinguished lawyers represent personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning they pay no legal fees unless our firm effectively helps recover compensation for the financial burdens of a spinal cord injury, such as:
- Medical bills from initial hospitalization and recovery as well as ongoing therapy and rehabilitation treatments
- Medical care that is required throughout the individual's life that was caused by the injury (such as employing an at-home caregiver)
- Associated medical care expenses (such as travel, modifications of vehicles, home modifications, etc.)
- Counseling and psychiatric care that may be required
- Lost wages from initial recovery time and lost income from the injured individual's loss of employment opportunity post-recovery
- Funeral expenses if the injury was fatal as in a wrongful death claim
Our firm has achieved notable and substantial verdicts and settlements in a wide range of personal injury claims as well as for clients in other areas of litigation. We know how to take on tough opponents like insurance companies that are more concerned with their bottom lines than they are with helping injured individuals recover.
Contact Our Worcester Paralysis Accident Attorneys
Reach our office in Quincy, Massachusetts, online or by telephone at 617-770-2900 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our experienced counsel can help you obtain exceptional results when it matters most.