One of the most important parts of being an attentive, responsible driver is looking out for other motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and individuals who have the right of way on the road. Roads are meant to be shared in many situations, and drivers should be vigilant in observing important road signs and signals to protect themselves and others from injury.
At Giarrusso Norton Cooley & McGlone, P.C., our Boston bike accident attorneys represent individuals who have been injured due to negligence on the road. In terms of pedestrian, bicycle, in-line skating and similar accidents, negligent drivers are often part of the story.
Contact our firm for help if you have been injured due to:
- Drivers who failed to see you
- Drivers who failed to obey walk signals or crosswalk
- Drivers who cut off or attempted to speed around you when you were in an intersection, a crosswalk or bike lane
- Drivers who failed to yield to bicyclists in bike lanes
- Generally aggressive, irresponsible driving (i.e., cutting you off, speeding, texting while driving, etc.)
We pride ourselves on our tailored representation and track record of results. We prefer to get to know our clients' unique needs one-on-one, addressing them directly and helping each individual recover maximum compensation for his or her injuries.
Still, we draw on the experience of our distinguished trial lawyers. We work as a team on our cases, and it has allowed us to win landmark results throughout Massachusetts.
Contact Our Worcester Pedestrian Injury Attorneys
Reach our office in Quincy, Massachusetts, online or by telephone at 617-770-2900 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our experienced counsel can help you obtain exceptional results when it matters most.