Even the most extensively negotiated and carefully drafted contracts can become the subject of a dispute. Not every party adheres to contract terms or discharges their contractual obligations in good faith.
At Giarrusso Norton Cooley & McGlone, P.C., our Boston breach of contract attorneys bring distinguished business litigation experience and a track record of notable successes to the table for every client we represent. If you are struggling to obtain the benefit of the bargains you made, contact our firm.
We seek legal remedies for clients throughout New England who face breach of contract issues, including:
- Financial damages (compensatory, punitive, or liquidated) that reflect the non-breaching party's losses caused by the breach;
- Court-ordered specific performance that requires a breaching party to perform a certain action required of it under a contract;
- Court rendered declarations of the intended meaning of a contract or its terms when there is an ambiguity or dispute regarding the parties' respective obligations;
- Rescission or cancellation that relieves all parties of contractual obligations when there is no meeting of the minds or performance becomes impossible;
- Restitution that returns the non-breaching party to the position it was in prior to the breach of contract, and;
- Court ordered injunctive relief prohibiting a party from engaging in certain activity, including working for our client's competitor in violation of a non-compete agreement.
Our clients face many challenges in business litigation. They may not know the types of legal remedies to pursue, how to value the damages or losses they have suffered, or how to best protect their business interests in the future. Our trial lawyers work closely with every client we represent, helping to achieve favorable results in even the most high-risk cases.
Contact Our Boston Non-Compete Agreement Litigation Attorneys
At Giarrusso Norton Cooley & McGlone, P.C., our top priority is to give our clients the tools they need to overcome difficult business litigation issues so they can focus on profitability and growing their business.
Reach our office in Quincy, Massachusetts, online or by telephone at 617-770-2900 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our experienced counsel can help you obtain exceptional results when it matters most.